Monday, August 6, 2012

Tool #4

MOVING UP TO THE CLOUDS:

I am still exploring with Google Docs, however we have started using it as a tool for communication and collaboration with my team. I can incorporate Google Apps in my classroom by having easy access to saved documents, having surveys and questionnaires that my students can have access to, I can also use it to develop a questionnaire for the parents of my students to offer feedback. I am really excited to continue exploring with Google Docs and find out the many other ways I can incorporate this tool in my classroom.

For the assignment, I chose to conduct a questionnaire to discover which teacher resources are most popularly used in the classroom. I am thrilled at how easy that was to create! I know I will take advantage of the use of this tool in my classroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment