Monday, August 6, 2012

Tool #5

PRODUCING WITH WEB 2.0 TOOLS:

I created an example of how my students could create a magazine cover over a certain topic area we have been studying. This could go so many directions and there could be tons of extension activities. There were so many other great tools to use on Big Huge Labs.

I love Wordles!!!They are so much fun and the kids just love them! These can be used in correlation with so many different lessons and activities. In this example, I used it where it was a review over the topic of animals and can be something we make as a class or individually (according to level). This is a neat activity for the students to make after a certain unit is covered. This activity can be taken in so many different directions as well as changed in difficulty for all levels.

1 comment:

  1. There are just so many tools out there! I hope you will continue to look for ways to use them with your kids. The possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete